Coco Grove Beach Resort offers a range of native style Cottages and Villas for couples, families and small groups all set within tropical gardens and a walk away from 800m of white sandy beach.
See our Rooms page for more information.
Currency Tip: Use our On-Page Legend (to the right) to change rates on this page to an estimated value in your local currency.
|Family Deluxe Rooms||PHP 5,800|
|Villa Suite||PHP 8,500|
|Villa Premier||PHP 9,800|
|Penthouse||POA (Price on Application/Upon Request)|
|Extra Person||Free for children 3 years old and under
PHP 500 per night for children (4 to 11 years old)
PHP 1000 per night for adults (12 years or older)
- Room rates on this page is only effective on 1 December 2018 and beyond. If rates prior to 1 December 2018, please refer to our current Room Rates
- High season is from November to May
- During high season the minimum stay is 3 nights/4 days over Christmas and New Year (including Chinese New Year) and 4 nights/5 days stay over Holy Week.
- Rooms in the Standard, Deluxe & Executive categories have a maximum capacity of 2 people only. No extra person or beds are permitted for rooms in this category.
- Rooms in the Family Deluxe, Villa Suite, Villa Premier & Penthouse can comfortably accommodate 2 people (twin sharing) and have a maximum capacity of 4 persons. Every additional person beyond the 2 staying guests will be charged the extra person rate.
- Additional persons per room will be charged at the Extra Person rate per night and includes breakfast for one.
- All room rates are per room/cottage per night, inclusive of 12% Government tax and breakfast for 2 persons per room.
- Complimentary round trip land transfers from Siquijor Pier to the resort. (Larena port to resort additional charge of Php 100/person minimum of 2 people per way.)
- Room rates include the use of the many services and facilities of the resort
- Complimentary bottled spring water in the room unlimited access to water stations throughout the resort
- Hot Spot Wi-Fi
- Hotel slippers and complete toiletries
Page last updated: May 13, 2018
All schedules, times, prices and content may be subject to change without prior notice.